STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, infallible,the rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason.
2. The Triune Godhead is comprised of three separate and distinct personalities. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed, and function as one entity. Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, is the second member of the Godhead, co-equal and co-eternal with the Father and the Holy Spirit.
3. Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let Us make man in Our Image, after Our likeness.” Gen 1:26. But man, by voluntary transgressions, fell and his only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness, providing both salvation and divine healing for all mankind.
4. The ordinance of baptism in water should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures by all who have really repented and in their hearts have truly believed on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
5. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This was the normal experience of all in the early Christian church, and with it comes the endowment of power for life and service.
6. The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and church of the first born, which are written in Heaven.
7. Our blessed hope is that Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to ever be with Him.
8. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead.
9. The millennial reign of Jesus. The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth.
10. We believe God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be
engaged in outside of marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery, transgenderism, and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex. We believe that God disapproves of and forbids any attempt to alter one’s gender by surgery or appearance.
11. We believe that the term “marriage” has only one, legitimate meaning, and that is marriage sanctioned by God, which joins one man and one woman in a single, covenantal union, as delineated by Scripture. Marriage ceremonies performed in any facility owned, leased, or rented by this church will only be those ceremonies sanctioned by God, joining one man with one woman as that gender was determined at birth.